Terms and Conditions
Yarrawonga Mulwala Accommodation Centre Terms and Conditions
1. Yarrawonga Mulwala Accommodation Centre (the Agent) and the person making the booking (the Guest) agree to the short term rental of accommodation (the Premises) on the basis of these terms conditions.
2.By payment of any deposit funds, the Guest agrees and accepts and is deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions on behalf of all persons arriving at the Premises or named in the booking (as well as themselves).
3. The Premises are let for holiday accommodation purposes only and are not be used for any other purpose including but not limited to commercial purposes, receptions or parties.
4. The Guest agrees to let, use and occupy the Premises and its contents at his or her own risk and hereby releases to the maximum extent permitted by law the Agent and the owner of the Premises from any injury, liability, debt, damage, loss, cost, delay, expense howsoever arising in connection with the letting, use and occupancy of the Premises, including by breach of contract, duty or statute (Claims).
5. Further the Guest shall indemnify the Agent and the owner of the Premises against any Claims made by any other person or entity in relation to the use and occupancy of the Premises.
6. For non-peak period bookings, a deposit of 50% of the total tariff (or as requested by the agent) is required within 14 days of making the booking or the booking may be cancelled. The total balance must be paid on or before arrival or commencement of stay.
7. For peak period bookings (December 25th to 15th January, Easter, and all long weekends) a deposit of 50% of the total tariff (or as requested by the agent) is required within 14 days of making the booking or the booking may be cancelled. The total balance must be paid no less than 30 days prior to arrival. If full payment is not received 30 days prior to arrival, the booking will be cancelled with no refund of deposit given.
8. The Agent accepts the following methods of payment: Visa, MasterCard, Direct Credit, Cheque and Money Order (Cheque must be available as cleared funds to the agent before the arrival date of bookings).
9. Credit Card details are required for all bookings and such details are to be provided either at the booking stage or on arrival.
10. A Security Bond must be paid by the Guest to the Agent or provided by way of credit card pre-authorisation, before or at arrival. The Security Bond will be an amount commensurate with the Premises and the length of stay. The minimum Security Bond is $100.
11. The Guest accepts full responsibility for any breakages, loss or damage caused to the Premises and/or its contents directly or indirectly caused by the Guest, or by any other occupant or any other person invited on or in the Premises by the Guest during the Tenancy and hereby authorises the Agent to pay for any such breakages, loss, damage and all forms of cleaning (including but not limited to rubbish removal) of the Premises by deduction of the applicable amount from the Security Bond and where the Security Bond is not sufficient to cover the cost of the payment required the Guest agrees for the credit card to be charged for the total cost of damages. In the event payment by credit card fails for any reason the Guest agrees to pay the balance of the payment within 7 days of being notified in writing of the payment required by the Agent.
OFFICIAL CHECK-IN TIME
12. Check-in time is 2:00pm.
13. Keys to the Premises can be collected from the Agent at Shop 6 97-103 Melbourne St Mulwala between 2:00pm and 5:00pm (Monday-Friday). (If you intend arriving after 5.00pm (Monday – Friday) or on a Saturday or Sunday, please ensure that the Agent has been notified by calling 1800 188 879 in order to arrange if possible a late key).
OFFICIAL DEPARTURE TIME
14. Check-out time is strictly 10:00am.
15. Keys must be left on the kitchen table of the Premises and all electrical appliances must be turned off including air conditions and/or heaters and all doors are to be locked on departure.
16. Any Premises Guests still in properties after 10:00am will automatically incur an additional day's tariff and will be deducted from your Credit Card.
17. Cancellation by the Guest:
a. If the Guest cancels a booking by giving less than 4 weeks’ notice from the Arrival Date the deposit shall be forfeited and no refund made.
b. If the Guest cancels a booking by giving more than 4 weeks’ notice to the Arrival Date the deposit shall be returned to the Guest less a $50.00 cancellation fee.
18. Cancellation by the Booking Agent or Premises Owner:
a. Bookings are taken in good faith on behalf of the Premises owner. The booking agent is not responsible for cancellation of (including sale of Premises), or changes to, a booking if instructed to do so by the Premises owner.
b. In the event of such cancellation, the booking agent shall, in consultation with the Guest, endeavour to source alternative accommodation.
c. In the event that the booking agent cannot source alternative accommodation, or the Guest is not satisfied with the alternative accommodation sourced, then the Guest shall receive a full refund of all monies paid to the booking agent.
CHANGE OF PREMISES REQUEST BY GUEST
19. More Than 30 Days Before Arrival:
a.Once a booking has been confirmed by way of a deposit and a change of Premises is required, providing that the request is received by the booking agent more than 30 days before arrival date and availability of alternative Premises has been confirmed, a booking transfer fee of $30 per transfer applies.
20. 30 Days or Less Before Arrival:
a. When a change request is received by the booking agent within 30 days of the arrival date, normal cancellation fees apply, in accordance with the cancellation policy contained in clause 17 and 18 above.
CHANGES TO BOOKINGS
21. All changes to bookings shall incur a fee of $20 for each occasion a change is required by the Guest.
THE GUEST'S LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
22. Number of People Booked Into Premises:
a. The number of persons specified on your booking confirmation is to be the maximum number residing in the Premises during the term of your booking and WILL NOT EXCEED this number. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the booking agent.
a. Due to Health Regulations, animals are NOT permitted inside or on the external surrounds of the Premises at any time. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the booking agent.
24. Lost Keys and/or Remotes:
a. In the event of lost keys, the Guest will reimburse the booking agent for the cost of new locks and new keys plus an administration fee of $25.
b. In the event of lost remotes, the Guest will reimburse the booking agent for the cost of a replacement remote plus an administration fee of $25.
c. Should you lock yourself out, or require after hours assistance, a fee of $50 plus expenses will be payable to the booking agent.
25. No Smoking Rule:
a. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the Premises at any time. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the booking agent.
b. Please contain smoking to the outside areas of the Premises and dispose of butts in an appropriate container. Butts left lying around the Premises will incur an excess cleaning fee.
a. All breakages or damages must be reported to the Agent immediately.
b. The Guest must allow the Agent or its contractors access to the Premises to carry out necessary repairs.
c. All damage will be paid for by the Guest. The booking agent reserves the right to debit monies from the Guest's credit card or other payment form organised by the Guest. Serious cases of damage will be reported to the Police.
a. The Guest is responsible for ensuring that, when vacating the Premises, doors are securely locked, windows securely closed and locked where locks are fitted, all lights, heating, cooling and other appliances are turned off.
b. The Guest will ensure that garbage is placed in the appropriate bins and that bins are taken out on collection days. Please ask the booking agent for collection days.
c. The Guest shall leave the Premises in a neat and tidy condition.
d. If the Guest contravenes clause 9.6.1 above and damage or theft occurs as a result then clause 9.5 above applies.
e. If the Guest contravenes clauses 9.6.2 and/or 9.6.3 above then the Guest will be charged an excess cleaning fee.
28. Intolerable Behaviour including excessive noise
a. Intolerable behaviour, such as, neighbours being inconvenienced by extra cars, boats and the like parked in their areas, disruptive behaviour, major disturbances, excessive noise will NOT be tolerated.
b. Violation of this condition will result in immediate eviction of all people from the Premises and forfeiture of any monies held by the Agent.
29. Whilst the Agent aims to make your holiday experience as pleasant as possible it cannot be held responsible for the actions taken by the Owner of the premises outside of our control, such as tariff increases, sale of Premises, change of furniture & fittings etc.
30. The Agent is not responsible for any interpretation or misunderstanding about the premises booked.
31. The Premises are furnished to the owner’s taste and style and the Agent accepts no responsibility for any unmet expectations of the Tenant in respect of any design, quality or other aspect of the Premises.
32. Whilst every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on our website is correct:
a. Prices and conditions are subject to change without notice and Information and rates on our website are subject to change without notice.
b. Premises room photos may not be of actual rooms allocated. Photos are indicative only. Accommodation facilities listed are subject to change by the owner of the premises.
33. Quotes and reservations are subject to availability and actual pricing at the time of the booking. Quotes are valid for seven (7) days. Verbal quotes are only an estimate, subject to written advice on confirmation from the booking agent. The price of your booking cannot be guaranteed until full payment is received.
34. The Agent both for itself and on the behalf of their employees or agents do not accept any responsibility for any act, omission, default or neglect of themselves, their employees or agents for injury, damage, or loss to persons or goods whatsoever or however the same may be caused and they do not warrant and are in no way responsible for the accuracy of any information given in statement made by their service providers in terms of travel arrangements. By utilising the services provided by the Agent you agree that:
35. The Agent will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation or other services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control.
36. Please note that all travel documents, observance of laws and regulations of various Governments are your responsibility.
37. All bookings are made in good faith by the Agent. However, bookings may be subject to change or cancellation by the owner of the Premises. In the event that a booking is to be changed or cancelled for whatever reason, the Agent shall attempt to notify the Guest as soon as possible and will use reasonable endeavours to arrange alternative holiday accommodation or alternative booking dates for the Guest to let the Premises. If alternative holiday accommodation or alternative dates cannot be arranged, any monies paid by the Guest will be refunded and no other claim, right, action or demand shall exist in, or be made, by either party.
38. Any written description or photographic representation of the Premises is made by the Agent to the best of its ability and in good faith. No responsibility or liability for any misdescription, omission or misrepresentation will be accepted by the Agent. Any marketing and promotional information pertaining to the Premises is subject to alteration without notice, and to the extent of any inconsistency, these terms and conditions shall prevail.
39. If any provision in this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable in law, then in such case, the parties hereby request and direct such court to sever any such provision from this Agreement.
40. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts and those counterparts taken together constitute one and the same instrument.
41. This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws from time to time in force in New South Wales and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales.